Long Time Hobbyist / New Member - Get'n Back in the Game!

walloutlet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R family... happy to be here. It's been awhile since I've been in the Saltwater hobby. Too many moves and too much distance traveled in the past 7 years. Life has begun to settle down and dying to get back into the game. Currently looking for a new setup and been browsing the For Sale forums and reaching out to members.

Looking forward to reading all the different builds and being part of your community.

Thanks all!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.

Things get expensive, but tons of great used stuff. As long as pocketbook is still in the house your fine. Be concerned when it runs away.

1592347909726.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R family... happy to be here. It's been awhile since I've been in the Saltwater hobby. Too many moves and too much distance traveled in the past 7 years. Life has begun to settle down and dying to get back into the game. Currently looking for a new setup and been browsing the For Sale forums and reaching out to members.

Looking forward to reading all the different builds and being part of your community.

Thanks all!
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back