Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

BR480Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I started my first saltwater tank about 3 years ago and have since grown my collection to 3 total systems! I recently purchased my first home so I am finally able to do all of the tinkering, tank building, and reefing I have been hoping to do. I have a 20 gallon Waterbox AIO mixed reef, a 30 gallon frag tank, and a 40 breeder that I am still building out. Im hoping to include build threads in the next few weeks once everything is moved over, but Im looking forward to discussing all things reef tank. 😃



IMG_1149.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new