Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have been visiting the forum for years as it comes up when I look up something for my various freshwater tanks. The wealth of knowledge here has been helpful over the years but I have never had much to add.

Now that we are working from home I have been finding my home office is boring and I find myself sitting on the couch killing my back, but my fish tank is in view. I have been sitting on a Biocube 32 that I got years ago on black Friday but never setup so now I decided that it is finally time to do so and use it as a magnet to get me to actually go work in there.

Thank you for all the knowledge here.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have been visiting the forum for years as it comes up when I look up something for my various freshwater tanks. The wealth of knowledge here has been helpful over the years but I have never had much to add.

Now that we are working from home I have been finding my home office is boring and I find myself sitting on the couch killing my back, but my fish tank is in view. I have been sitting on a Biocube 32 that I got years ago on black Friday but never setup so now I decided that it is finally time to do so and use it as a magnet to get me to actually go work in there.

Thank you for all the knowledge here.

Hello and welcome to the channel.

Back