Long time lurker first time poster.

Your post rang a bell with me, When ever I talk about the fact i run salt water fish, People are always so shocked and blown away. I dont share it much either, When I was a reefer back 14 or so years ago, i only talked with certain people about my hobby. I always found it kinda weird to tell people about it. But when they would see my tank, they were blown away!. I understand completly! Welcome, and Look forward to seeing your posts! As of yet, i have not started my tank thread, and need to. In time, I will. Good luck and welcome!
 
Your post rang a bell with me, When ever I talk about the fact i run salt water fish, People are always so shocked and blown away. I dont share it much either, When I was a reefer back 14 or so years ago, i only talked with certain people about my hobby. I always found it kinda weird to tell people about it. But when they would see my tank, they were blown away!. I understand completly! Welcome, and Look forward to seeing your posts! As of yet, i have not started my tank thread, and need to. In time, I will. Good luck and welcome!
I got burned out pretty early on forums. Working for local a LFS back then and commenting on posts was risky. Instantly torched lol
 
1675250821223.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new