Long Time Lurker From New Mexico

IMG_1726.jpeg
 
Welcome! Just yesterday I finished binge-watching Breaking Bad. Not sure it’s a great advertisement for the state overall, but parts sure looked pretty.
Ha! I was waiting for the first Breaking Bad reference. Funny enough, I actually worked on the show for the first couple seasons! I detailed the cars on set! It was an AWESOME experience. :D
 
Ha! I was waiting for the first Breaking Bad reference. Funny enough, I actually worked on the show for the first couple seasons! I detailed the cars on set! It was an AWESOME experience. :D
That’s cool. I can’t believe I waited so long to watch it. Now I understand why so many people love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new