Long time no see?

aztba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, this is Tiffanie, it has been so long that I went to the old FRAG forum on RC to see what was new and had to find you here. I broke my 180 down almost 9 years ago. It doesn't seem real that it has been that long! Who all is still around?
Instead of corals, I have been growing my twins that just turned 8. We just set up a 5 gallon freshwater planted tank as the boys' first aquarium. Water changes on a 5 gallon tank are so freaking easy. It is an ultimate basic setup.
I don't currently have plans to have a saltwater tank anytime soon. But I want to pick up macro photography again and see some killer corals so I will be prowling for victims with cool tanks to visit.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never met you, but there's a good chance you've seen my better half/tank keeper at the old PROP/FRAG meetings. We're in Mesa, and you'd be more than welcome to come by and work on your photography portfolio!

OP
OP
aztba

aztba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a secret or who is your better half?

Sharkbait40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, my RC name is/was Soosberries. I had a 600 gal fish only tank and you came over and took some great photos. Sometimes I miss that monster tank even though it took up most of the room. I just got back in the hobby a few months ago with a small corner reef but, I only have fish so far as I re-learn the hobby. Good luck with your photography, I remember you had some great photos in the past. Please post lots of pictures for all to see.
Regards, Norm

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Glad you checked. Some day you'll be back. We always come back !!

OP
OP
aztba

aztba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, my RC name is/was Soosberries. I had a 600 gal fish only tank and you came over and took some great photos. Sometimes I miss that monster tank even though it took up most of the room. I just got back in the hobby a few months ago with a small corner reef but, I only have fish so far as I re-learn the hobby. Good luck with your photography, I remember you had some great photos in the past. Please post lots of pictures for all to see.
Regards, Norm
I remember the big puffer and huge white coral pieces! The older I get, the less inclined I am to lug 5 gallon buckets of dirty water out to dump. Big tanks are hard.

Dream54ing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pm me Tiffanie! would love for you to come by, its been ages!!! we've moved to the 101 fwy/raintree area, but not too far :) Here's a old pic of what we have now, plenty of things shot (minus all the large fishies)

IMG_3186.JPG

OP
OP
aztba

aztba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pm me Tiffanie! would love for you to come by, its been ages!!! we've moved to the 101 fwy/raintree area, but not too far :) Here's a old pic of what we have now, plenty of things shot (minus all the large fishies)

That is fantastic! I will definitely hit up some folks after the holidays for some reef visits. :D

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tiff. This is Van. How are you and Bill (right?) doing. Live to see you sometimes and catch up.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tiffanie, I haven't met you, as i only moved to the area 2 years ago, but if you are intested in shooting my tank I'd be happy to have you over. You can check out my build thread through the link in my signature.

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tiffanie, I'm still lingering also. Still in Mesa and downsized to a more shallow/easier to keep tank. Miss seeing your dive pictures. JP

Dmorel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, this is Tiffanie, it has been so long that I went to the old FRAG forum on RC to see what was new and had to find you here. I broke my 180 down almost 9 years ago. It doesn't seem real that it has been that long! Who all is still around?
Instead of corals, I have been growing my twins that just turned 8. We just set up a 5 gallon freshwater planted tank as the boys' first aquarium. Water changes on a 5 gallon tank are so freaking easy. It is an ultimate basic setup.
I don't currently have plans to have a saltwater tank anytime soon. But I want to pick up macro photography again and see some killer corals so I will be prowling for victims with cool tanks to visit.

Hey! I don't know if you are still logging in, I haven't been here in ages either, as I finally broke down the tank. But your millie was one of my favorite corals ever. It grew out to a roughly three foot round piece at one point. Hope you are well.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back