Long time reefer, new to R2R

That’s awesome! What’s the live stock besides coral? I seen one sexy shrimp
Unfortunately I added a cleaner shrimp, and found both my sexies on the floor the next day.. so I have a cleaner shrimp and emerald crab... that's it... been looking at neon gobies though...
 
Thank you to everyone else as well... don't want to fill the thread with quotes... cheers...I am glad to be here and really looking forward to my new tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new