Longfin Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soniaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Soniaa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to find a longfin clownfish to buy, but everywhere I look they’re sold out. Does anyone know where I can get one?
 
I’m trying to find a longfin clownfish to buy, but everywhere I look they’re sold out. Does anyone know where I can get one?
IMG_0769.jpeg
 
I bought both mine at LFSs, I do advocate for seeing the actual fish before you buy given that there seems to be considerable variation in the length of the fins.

Can't resist showing off mine! He got some big lips. . . Probably a result of the breeding/genetics of the morph! But still some very big fins!

20250923_110941.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new