Longspine Cardinalfish

SquidOnALeash

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wondering if anyone knows anywhere to get a captive bred longspine cardinalfish?
20260301_220447_3705B8A2-058A-4362-9961-CA6200FB24D1.png
 
I thought live aquaria had them recently.
 
World Wide Corals is listing some-- but they say "Fiji", so I guess that means wild caught. Maybe call them to be sure.
I’m pretty sure they are Wild caught but you are right I should email them and ask they are super quick to respond.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new