Longspine urchin ate my Jawbreakers

Armydogracing

Zoa Collector
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
567
Location
Ankeny Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went out of town for work on Monday and got back today. Went down to the tank like I always do to see my longspine urchin finishing off my mother Jawbreaker..... I'm so mad I can't believe it as I feed the tank algae sheets daily and he usually got a large portion to himself each day.

Ive had him for over a year never any issues that I noticed

He has been banished to the sump until someone either comes and gets him or he goes to a lfs


Posting a pic of my JBs :(. Thankfully I Still have one left

20160811_133042-01.jpeg
20160811_132856-01.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new