Longtime Aquarist, First Time Reefer!

TheMagicConch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
14
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. After being in the freshwater hobby for years now I recently built out my first saltwater tank. I took a lot of tips from threads I found on Reef2Reef and I'm excited to become part of the discussion!

Here's a photo of the tank, it's a 75g with a 20g sump. I built the stand myself with leftover materials from other house projects. That pair of clownfish are the only residents for now.

IMG_3961.jpeg
IMG_3963.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new