Look at that guilty face! xD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azedenkae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
2,448
Reaction score
2,215
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210311_122955.jpg


That is a face of a fish that knows she is too big for that coral, but she'll smother it nonetheless.
 
Clowns are so dumb. I had one try to bathe in hair algae . I think they’d try to bathe in a stick of dynamite if it were in the tank
 
Clowns are so dumb. I had one try to bathe in hair algae . I think they’d try to bathe in a stick of dynamite if it were in the tank
Yeap lolll. I feel so guilty for calling them dumb because they are so adorable, but... they are kinda dumb. XD

My ocellaris used to let me push him around wherever in the tank. I dunno if it is kinda... odd, or if that's just clownfish's typical behaviour. Like, I don't mean to push him around per se, he just chills in one spot and when I used to have to do a lot of manual cleaning, I might accidentally brush my hand against him and... move him to a new spot where he continues to chill there. =.=
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new