Look up your original post only

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tangdora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tangdora

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
899
Reaction score
510
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I for the life of me cannot find a way using mobile app to find a way to search for only the post that I originally created. If I click on my name and go to my content it shows everything I created but also anything I commented on. Is there a way to filter down to just your original post only

Thanks.
 
Tap "forums," then on the side bar, there should be a section underneath it called "my threads" that will show you the threads you have made
IMG_1152.PNG
 
So simple. I’m over here putting my name in the member box of the search bar the whole time. Thanks.
Anytime! I get lost on mobile sometimes since I usually use my Mac/desktop, so I feel your pain!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new