Look what I bought!

dyno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn’t help it. She was too healthy, and super nice and big! Just needs to fatten up a bit. Can’t believe how times have changed. Don’t ask me how much $ lol.

15B0CA23-A55A-464B-9AB2-9B80BCF3DAF1.jpeg

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fair idea how much (unfortunately) lol.. I absolutely love mine!!! So full of life and personality. He (or she) is extremely active and swims the full length of the tank all day long, happily nibbling on whatever tasty tidbits it finds in the rocks. Also readily accepts frozen brine, mysis, and dry flake foods.

OP
OP
dyno

dyno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fair idea how much (unfortunately) lol.. I absolutely love mine!!! So full of life and personality. He (or she) is extremely active and swims the full length of the tank all day long, happily nibbling on whatever tasty tidbits it finds in the rocks. Also readily accepts frozen brine, mysis, and dry flake foods.
I love them too! Was the first fish I bought when I started and the first fish I scuba’d with in the wild. How long have you had yours?

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love them too! Was the first fish I bought when I started and the first fish I scuba’d with in the wild. How long have you had yours?

Only a couple months... I have a post in here somewhere close to the date I got it.. I want to say near the end of May. It is super healthy and already more than doubled (probably trippled) in size. Definitely a prize fish in my tank.

OP
OP
dyno

dyno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a couple months... I have a post in here somewhere close to the date I got it.. I want to say near the end of May. It is super healthy and already more than doubled (probably trippled) in size. Definitely a prize fish in my tank.
Oh nice, did you buy a captive raised one or wild?

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ONLY knock I have to say is he does NOT like other Tangs!! I got a Hippo (Dory) a while back and put it into the tank and the Yellow went after it with death in its eyes!! Relentlessly following the blue and flashing it with its tail spike. I had to move the blue into a different tank...

Spieg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice fish. Congrats! Never thought I'd see the day a yellow would cost more than purple...

Back