Look what I got :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
that's the view from the door, I have 4 rows just as full as them two...
That is insane, wish you lived close so I could check that out. My eyeballs failed when I first looked at it lol
 
I know sometimes it's not easy! If so you can try special application for deleting drivers and other programs :cool:!

- Andrey
"I'm really new here. And I'm from Russia"
Yea, those can help a lot! Now I just have to figure out what to do with the old one.
 
Tried Windows 10 but kept having freezes and had to manually restart my computer, after a week of it I went back to 8.1 and have not had one since. I don't think I will try 10 again

Same here, took minutes to open chrome and steam games dropped to unplayable frame rates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new