Looking at acropra for to long !!

David osborne

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
237
Reaction score
60
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS said to me when I purchased my new acropra that if I look at the corals for to long that it could affect the polyp extension on the corals !! Is this true ?
 
My LFS said to me when I purchased my new acropra that if I look at the corals for to long that it could affect the polyp extension on the corals !! Is this true ?

Maybe in the way that time "moves slower" when you watch the clock!

Welcome to Reef2Reef by the way!
 
My LFS said to me when I purchased my new acropra that if I look at the corals for to long that it could affect the polyp extension on the corals !! Is this true ?

I'd like to know what kind of drugs were involved here.
 
Ha ha yer got to be some thing in it bud I think if been looking at one acro now for 2 days trying to spot the polyps and it' doing my head in lol
 
My LFS said to me when I purchased my new acropra that if I look at the corals for to long that it could affect the polyp extension on the corals !! Is this true ?

I'd guess it was a bit tongue in cheek, suggesting the longer to stare at them the higher probability you'll think somethings wrong/off.

"Wasnt I getting better PE this morning?!" ;Nailbiting
 
I'd guess it was a bit tongue in cheek, suggesting the longer to stare at them the higher probability you'll think somethings wrong/off.

"Wasnt I getting better PE this morning?!" ;Nailbiting

Yer its called acropora paranoia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new