Looking at sump designs with Frag rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter b4tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Columbia MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about including a Frag section in my sump. I cant find a whole lot of info on the subject but I did find this design and wanted to see if anyone else had any input or reasons why something like this would not work?

5691503024_9b792ecee6_b.jpg
 
I am not sure on the design but I like the idea of a frag rack in the sump! I used to have one set up like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new