looking for 1⁄4" Black Netting

smellfishy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any good sources trying to make a top for my tank?
 
I just went to a local fabric store and got some netting for $1 a square yard. I went with white, but I was impressed by the other options they had.

IMG_20180518_125532.jpg
 
I was looking for some like brs sells but they don't have the size in stock I was looking for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new