• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for 2 cobalt heaters 150 watt and an inkbird controller

medic17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please message me if anyone has these items that are in good condition. Thanks in advance. These are the last items I need to complete my tank

George Willings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an inkbird controller. It is worthless. It does not work as advertised. Does not turn on the heater reliably, tank temp dropped to 74.7. I had to plug the heater into my power distribution center to power on the heater. So I plugged the heater back into the useless inkbird and the heater would not turn on again. However, I did manage to get the heater to turn on, but turned back offb after 30 seconds. Was a waste of $35.

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used inkbirds for years. Never a single issue.

I am actually running two neos on my current setup and tank is always within .5° of where it should be

George Willings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, well mine is nothing more than a $35 thermometer. There customer service immediately jumps to "They do have a 1100 watt/110V limitation" and then asks about parameter settings. Which are a +5 on the high and a -5 on the low, with temp set at 78. The heater turned on for 30 seconds and then turned off. Had to plug into distro center. As far as I am concerned, China can keep InkBird, as it is a point of sale.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back