• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for 2 new or like new MP40

Jgill70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
555
Reaction score
108
Location
Edwardsville, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all. I just set up a new 4ft mixed reef and am looking to add 2 mobius enabled mp40 qd and was hoping someone had ones that they were not using and could give me a deal on. I spent all of my money on the tank, lol.
 
I have 2 that still have gaskets and spacers. They aren't new but have light use. $275/ea shipped with tracking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new