Looking for 3 IDs please

amppdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5317.jpg
IMG_5382.jpg

Actually 3 ID's I'm hoping for. 1- yellows; 2- grey skirt, pink center with green mouth; 3- Bottom right corner of second image. Second picture has CAR, Oregon Ducks and Eagle Eyes for color reference. Thanks!

OP
OP
amppdx

amppdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking again on the second one I'm leaning toward Candy Apple Pinks. The Cat's Eyes are pink boarding on magenta and mine are definetly on the pastel side of pink.

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking again on the second one I'm leaning toward Candy Apple Pinks. The Cat's Eyes are pink boarding on magenta and mine are definetly on the pastel side of pink.

Ya they look identical to zoaid's pics.

OP
OP
amppdx

amppdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3. Is a browned out fire and ice, they just havnt colored up yet

I'm going to have to disagree on that. I have Fire and Ice and these for a long time. The color is copper skirts and a splotchy pink middle. I agree that they do look pretty brown in the picture, but have more color in person.

PaulKreider

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on the color of your CAR in the same photo, I made the asumption that brown in the picture related in red in person, They have identical looks to a fire and ice, maybe a fire and ice morph.

OP
OP
amppdx

amppdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you mentioned it though...even after seeing the 2 of them together for over 2 years I never really made the connection in their color pattern. From looking through the DB I dont see anything very similar to them. I'm thinking of submitting them as "Copper Peaches".

I still havent come up with anything that sticks for the yellows. That images is a few months old and they have grown out to cover most of the plug and are headed down around the edges. They are a very bright yellow and really pop out from among eagle eyes, RPE and the likes.

Last edited:

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 48 59.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back