Looking for 4 foot LED'S and or t5 lighting

Tiffeny Pearson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some LED lights for my tank and or some 4 foot T5 lights. I already have the 2 bulb T5 and a 6 bulb T5 lights. It simply is not enough lighting in the tank. I don't want to incur the cost of buying new bulbs for the 6 bulb I have.
 
I have the rapidled 180 kit. It has 3 heat sinks 2 will be plenty for the 4' tank and would have another for a 2' tank like a frag tank. Solder less LED so can add some if needed.
 
I will have an ATI 48 inch dimmable six bulb unit for sale soon. I have 4 bulb retro kit with individual ballasts for $20 also
 
I have the rapidled 180 kit. It has 3 heat sinks 2 will be plenty for the 4' tank and would have another for a 2' tank like a frag tank. Solder less LED so can add some if needed.
I am new at this. That sounded totally like a different language. How much and where do you live? 615-568-7715
 
Go to rapidled website and look up the 180 solderless kit. The heat sinks are 20" long. This kit has 3 of them. Each sink covers 2' x 2' I believe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new