Looking for a 120 gallon…

  • Thread starter Thread starter Walkadoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Walkadoc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
Location
Topeka
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I can’t find anything outside of the complete reefs like Red Sea, Waterbox etc. I’m looking around $1200-$1500 max and wondered if anyone knew of a dealer to contact. Nothing local around me, I’ve tried!

Thanks

Papa Walk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new