AquaCave Logo Banner

YOYOYOReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’m near Bloomington Il. Have a 300 acrylic that I’m tearing down now. Half inch acrylic has 2 huge opening on top has lids 96x24x30 tall. very few if any scratches. With a buffer it could look new. It’s not perfect had a crack in the top bracing that was repaired and never an issue. Center overflows on both ends older acrylic ugly sump with 2 external return pumps little giants. stand Is solid but was sawed in half to move and 4 black box led lights. free dirty sand if you want it. Looking for 900 for everything.

OP
A

adawson23

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’m near Bloomington Il. Have a 300 acrylic that I’m tearing down now. Half inch acrylic has 2 huge opening on top has lids 96x24x30 tall. very few if any scratches. With a buffer it could look new. It’s not perfect had a crack in the top bracing that was repaired and never an issue. Center overflows on both ends older acrylic ugly sump with 2 external return pumps little giants. stand Is solid but was sawed in half to move and 4 black box led lights. free dirty sand if you want it. Looking for 900 for everything.
I greatly appreciate the reply. If it was 96Lx36Wx30H I would be in my truck now lol. I’m really needing a minimum of 3 feet wide.

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 183 24.6%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 384 51.6%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 47 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 1.9%
LRS