Looking for a Aiptasia Eating Filefish

Coral Newbie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
284
Reaction score
197
Location
Colorado Springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase a aiptasia eating filefish. Liveaquaria has some but not really want to purchase from them. Blue zoo is out. TSM has one but their website says min order is $250 and they are pretty much out of stock on everything else. Does anyone know if Dr Reefs fish list is available right now or are you paying for preorder. Algebarn has some but reviews say they are super small.

Does anyone have any other places to check out?
 
Thanks guys ended up going with Biota. $22 for shipping can’t beat that. Plus I picked up 2 jester gobies
 
Thanks guys ended up going with Biota. $22 for shipping can’t beat that. Plus I picked up 2 jester gobies
do you have the link for their cite? need to pick up another filefish. My is not doing his job
 
Thanks guys ended up going with Biota. $22 for shipping can’t beat that. Plus I picked up 2 jester gobies
How is your new File fish? Got my yesterday that thing was at big at my Allen Damsel. He need to start to eat Aiptasia or pay rent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new