Looking for a blue tang or flame fin

It's not from a home, but Clarksville Reef and Reptile have 2 or 3 flame-fin tomini tangs for sale....I think $50. I stopped in yesterday to look at their stock and both specimens were in very good shape. One was a little smaller than the other.

I am also looking for one...and both these were the size I was wanting! But, my quarantine tank has an injured fish right now so I can't take one to quarantine it for a few more weeks! If they are still there in a few weeks, I might grab one!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new