Looking for a Calcium reactor

Icemam457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GEO Calcium Reactors are one of the best on the market. They are very well made and they stand behind there work. I would go with either the 618 or 818. I would also pair it with a Carbon Doser Regulator.

OP
OP
Breakthecycle2

Breakthecycle2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of those is go vertex

If you wouldn't mind, Im looking to change up a few things. Im running a GFO with ROWAPHOS in a reactor as well as a biopellet reactor. I'm looking now into a XEOvit or denitrator as well. Which one (if any would do the job of the GFO and biopellets?

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you wouldn't mind, Im looking to change up a few things. Im running a GFO with ROWAPHOS in a reactor as well as a biopellet reactor. I'm looking now into a XEOvit or denitrator as well. Which one (if any would do the job of the GFO and biopellets?

If you go zeovit you could ditch all those. A zeovit system essentially strips the water of all nutrients and then you supplement what you need.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With zeo they have bacteria you dose in the stones to get them started. While I can't recommend completely pulling them right off the bat, but you can def cut back on them in the beginning.

Back