Looking for a Chiller**

SaltMonkeyA&E

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Corpus Christi, Tx / Williston, ND
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 Gal Axolotl tank at a clients house that’s staying just above where I need my tank dropped to. 64-65 is ideal with the current it’s sitting at 67/68, which is safe but not ideal to leave unattended in a south Texas home that experiences temp swings.
I have a small chiller currently, but looking for something to swap it that’s alil larger. Can trade for other equipment or buy***
 
I’m a broken record but check the selling forum sorry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new