Looking for a chiller!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,487
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody got a chiller for sale local? :)
 
Dave i know someone who will probably sell you one :)

Thinking about upgrading. let me know.
 
Brandon, I might be interested if David doesn't take it, if it's a larger one that could handle my system (and with you, I figure it has to be a larger one....). I think my tank gets too warm in the summer time. Of course I still have to set up my reef keeper to see, but I think I could be money on it.
Susan
 
Guys honestly I was at WWC this week and noticed they were using blower fans on a controller...so i picked one up for 45 dollars and haven't needed my chiller again yet.

Anyways left mine running overnight and when i normally wake up my tank is around 80, but I decided to leave it on all night just to see and my tank was at 76.8 this morning.

A quick 45$ at walmart will hooked up to your aquacontroller blowing agross your sump will probably way more than you need, but if you want to give lots of Money i'll take it.

Brandon
 
Just over the sump? My sump is under the tank (and my MH ballasts are under there). Wouldn't I have more heat produced?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new