looking for a DIY Temperature sensor with audible alarm

Justfbilly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
169
Reaction score
109
Location
St.Louis area
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built a DIY Temperature sensor with the ITC 1000, the build I followed can be found here:

http://spec-tanks.com/how-to-make-an-aquarium-temperature-controller/


Now I am on the look out for a DIY build for a Temperature controller that can be set up as an audible alarm that will sound if the temperature in the tank gets too low or too high? Has anyone made something like this or has an idea on what would work?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new