Looking for a good source for a showpiece Ritteri

  • Thread starter Thread starter turfster26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

turfster26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
460
Reaction score
116
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well and the title states....I am looking for a good source to purchase a Ritteri Anemone. I had one for a couple of years and then he walked and got chewed up by my EcoTech MP60. He was happy as can be for close to 2-years and decided to relocate.

Anyhow, I really miss having one in my tank and really want to purchase a new showpiece Ritteri. I have seen some over the past couple months, but nothing incredible nice looking.

Any help would be greatly appreciate......many thx.
 
Anemones

You got lots of good stores in the NYC area, what color base are you lookin for?
 
You got lots of good stores in the NYC area, what color base are you lookin for?

I have seen an AWESOME one at a local fish store's how tank as well as a locally hobbyist. It has a gold base with bright yellow tips. I know it is a bit unique and hard to find that particular one, but trying my best to find one that matches it.
 
IMG_0767.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg


I am looking to find a new home for my Ritteri. I have had it for two years but since I upgraded tank sizes this guy keeps walking around everywhere. I hate when it lands on top of my corals so i think its time to pass him on to a better home. Let me know if you're interested. He has a redish/purple base with majenta tenticles and green tips. Great looking Ritteri and its show size 10" to 13"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new