• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking For A Holy Grail Torch

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not sure he's still here as I also tried to pm, maybe he switched names tags cause of all the fame hahah

I tried a while back and only found people who had one from him....I was lucky enough to get one and I trusted the people with lineage as they are very active and old members here.

If CC was still here I'd buy another as they are truly 1 of a kind!

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure he's still here as I also tried to pm, maybe he switched names tags cause of all the fame hahah

I tried a while back and only found people who had one from him....I was lucky enough to get one and I trusted the people with lineage as they are very active and old members here.

If CC was still here I'd buy another as they are truly 1 of a kind!
Can you pm me the info for who you got it from?

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The best torch nothing compares I sent him a text on his personal number letting him know there is a lot of interest . I’m not selling btw.

2DFFA90C-D872-4F12-8053-1148E8D4B6A9.jpeg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How does asd hg compare to 24k hg? I have coral Cruze 24k and yes it is indeed the best looking torch in my collection.
Thats a great collection
not og holy grail. I’m talking about asd lineage. You have a pic of a side by side comparison?
I have not seen a side by side but I have seen both in person.

From my own eyes the asd is a fatter tentical version and not as "whispy" or as long of tenticals. But the colors seemed "bolder"...they both have an amazing color and I lean towards the contrast of the 24k...this was of course under 2 different tanks environments so that can contribute....I hope that makes sense. So one is whispy and one is bold.

To me the ASD is if the 24k ate too much and it all went to the tenticals...WOW I'm laughing at myself right now.

Unfortunately I do not have a pic of them side by side..

Whispers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine lost some yellow over the years I had it in very high par I hope I can get the yellow back

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back