Looking for a LFS in the Pasadena area

BobSacamano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I could resort to Yelp and drive all over the place, as there seems to be quite a few. But can anyone recommend a spot in the Pasadena/SGV area? Thanks in advance.

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some in Glendale but they usually don’t carry much coral or fish.

Seaside tropical fish in Huntington Beach has a great variety of fish and a great selection of LPS.

OP
OP
BobSacamano

BobSacamano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some in Glendale but they usually don’t carry much coral or fish.

Seaside tropical fish in Huntington Beach has a great variety of fish and a great selection of LPS.

Thanks teufel.

I'm still in the process of deciding what tank I want to go with. It's one thing to look online, another to see it in person. Was trying to avoid having to trek down to the OC, as I know there are plenty of decent spots down there (used to live in HB).

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks teufel.

I'm still in the process of deciding what tank I want to go with. It's one thing to look online, another to see it in person. Was trying to avoid having to trek down to the OC, as I know there are plenty of decent spots down there (used to live in HB).
If your just window shopping , Vivid aquariums isn’t far (depending on traffic) and you can’t beat that experience, world class with clientele that needs an NDA, ultra gems is in Burbank was good ,
Pasadena tropical fish was ok as I recall, Mom and pop.
Looks like the lfs on foot hill in La Crescenta is now closed sadly. But the dessert place next door is world class.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back