• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a lineage CC24K holy grail.

Edudek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
521
Reaction score
153
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers I’ve been trying to find a true lineage cc24k holy grail for some time now and i figured I’d look here! Please let me know if you have one. Thank you!
 
I know 1st class Aquarium in Staten Island has some right now. Not sure if they ship.
 
I know 1st class Aquarium in Staten Island has some right now. Not sure if they ship.
Yeah he’s on a waiting list sadly it’ll be forever until i get one.
 
Yeah he’s on a waiting list sadly it’ll be forever until i get one.
I got the last double head 24k he had , snatched it up quickly!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new