Looking for a new to me reef setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter recess62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a 72g bow front, reef ready corner over flow with stand. Proceeds for this tank go straight to equipment for the Lutz children's museum tank. I was going to post it on craigslist for 400 but would go much less to avoid doing that.
 
I got a 90g sca 36x24x24 with a euro fill 180 sump holds 24g measure 30" X 12.5 "X 16" asking $$350 pm for more info
5039b58e27ba8ff15728ea1ed69b3a6d.jpg
d7255a87c06760bf766655b537a0ee6c.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new