Looking for a reef tank

saltwater4life

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
56
Reaction score
22
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, so I have a large Red Sea tank 650 that had the front seal go out so I’m trying to find a replacement before my tangs go nuts. I’m located north of Nashville tn but willing to drive down to yalls area just not finding anything local. Preferably a 120 4x2x2 maybe a 80 4x2ft.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new