• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a rimless tank

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone, anybody here from los angeles or neighboring county sells a used rimless tank? Interested between 60-90 gallon wide rimless tank. Please let me know if you have one for sale : )

October Sky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea what the right section for this is, but find a Deep Blue dealer and you can get the 57 gallon (same dimensions of a 40b, just taller) for at or under $300 (depending on their markup).

It's a gorgeous tank. Not the best by any means, but certainly built above and beyond a standard 40b. Super thick glass, so think it might be intimidating to drill. But it is drill-able and I'd recommend that as the "Reef Ready" version has a ridiculously huge overflow that takes up way too much real estate. I have one on order and am going to put my Modular Marine overflow on it, at least I hope to. Mine was made for way thinner glass, so I'll be doing some measurements or contacting Modular Marine to make an adapter.

OP
OP
lonewonderer

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea what the right section for this is, but find a Deep Blue dealer and you can get the 57 gallon (same dimensions of a 40b, just taller) for at or under $300 (depending on their markup).

It's a gorgeous tank. Not the best by any means, but certainly built above and beyond a standard 40b. Super thick glass, so think it might be intimidating to drill. But it is drill-able and I'd recommend that as the "Reef Ready" version has a ridiculously huge overflow that takes up way too much real estate. I have one on order and am going to put my Modular Marine overflow on it, at least I hope to. Mine was made for way thinner glass, so I'll be doing some measurements or contacting Modular Marine to make an adapter.

Thank you. Ill hit them up

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 43 32.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back