• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a rimless tank

lonewonderer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
522
Reaction score
137
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone, anybody here from los angeles or neighboring county sells a used rimless tank? Interested between 60-90 gallon wide rimless tank. Please let me know if you have one for sale : )
 
No idea what the right section for this is, but find a Deep Blue dealer and you can get the 57 gallon (same dimensions of a 40b, just taller) for at or under $300 (depending on their markup).

It's a gorgeous tank. Not the best by any means, but certainly built above and beyond a standard 40b. Super thick glass, so think it might be intimidating to drill. But it is drill-able and I'd recommend that as the "Reef Ready" version has a ridiculously huge overflow that takes up way too much real estate. I have one on order and am going to put my Modular Marine overflow on it, at least I hope to. Mine was made for way thinner glass, so I'll be doing some measurements or contacting Modular Marine to make an adapter.
 
No idea what the right section for this is, but find a Deep Blue dealer and you can get the 57 gallon (same dimensions of a 40b, just taller) for at or under $300 (depending on their markup).

It's a gorgeous tank. Not the best by any means, but certainly built above and beyond a standard 40b. Super thick glass, so think it might be intimidating to drill. But it is drill-able and I'd recommend that as the "Reef Ready" version has a ridiculously huge overflow that takes up way too much real estate. I have one on order and am going to put my Modular Marine overflow on it, at least I hope to. Mine was made for way thinner glass, so I'll be doing some measurements or contacting Modular Marine to make an adapter.


Thank you. Ill hit them up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new