Looking for a shop in CT

  • Thread starter Thread starter pm_devin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pm_devin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
26
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place. I will driving through CT on 95 next week. Looking to pick up some Zoas from a local shop. Any recommendations.

Thanks
 
Max Reef in Bridgeport. The Greenwich stores are ripoff artists. Stay clear.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new