looking for a small tank under 40 gal

ironworker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2011
Messages
443
Reaction score
31
Location
clarksville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to set up a smaller borderline pico tank. what equipment have some of the members got laying around.pumps power headstanks. I literally have nothing anymore so I'm starting from scratch.im aware this thread is for members only. I just logged in for the first time in 3 years so I haven't had time to contact anyone to pay dues yet.i will do so soon.i am still located in Clarksville .
 
I've got a 28 gallon jbj nano cube that I was thing of parting with it's the cf quad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new