• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a used Nano Reef Tank

Bear Claw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Messages
501
Reaction score
188
Location
Raleigh, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am looking for a used nano tank (preferably a Red Sea Nano or Reefer 170) with a stand and a sump. I live in the Raleigh area of North Carolina. I am willing to drive up to 3 hours (more if you make me a really good offer) to pick up. My budget for the tank, stand, and sump is $300-$400, but I am definitely willing to negotiate. Please respond to the thread or private message me with any offers. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new