jsker
Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Ocala Reef Club Member
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2015
- Messages
- 25,095
- Reaction score
- 77,780
- Location
- Saint Louis
- What state or country do you live in
- Missouri
The stand has one support on each left and right side that supports the tank front to back. No other contact with the tank frame, and the tank bottom frame does have a middle brace.
This is the stand designed and sold with this tank and I have submitted my warranty for both.
Since you have a level, and I have the feeling that you could build a new stand with a much better quality. Drain the system and build a new stand with all the things that you may require for the future. Myself, I do not like the stands that come with most of the tanks that are sold. Especially the press board stand with the laminated finishes such and melamine and painted finishes.