• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for an ATO

Benedetto84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
73
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm looking for an ATO of you have anything please let me know. I've had nothing but problems with both tunes that I've bought. I'm interested in a ice cap of anyone has one for sale. But I'm opened to anything for the right price.
 
Checkout autotopoff.com. I did a lot of research on all ATOs and they seemed like the best. Extremely inexpensive also. I have heard of people having them for years with little problems. I've only had mine for about a week and it works like a champ. Also has a backup in case the main fails.
 
Did you get an ATO, I have a mismatched system of a hydor sensor and innovative marine pump for sale. $80 shipped
 
I have a smart ATO $80 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new