Looking for an old friend

CincyReefer

Happy as a Clam
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I just joined tonight because I love the people here! I've been cruising around these forums for awhile and thought that it was time to make myself known!

But I have a dilemma, I got a tip from a guy that an old buddy of mine was somewhere on this site! I lost contact with him because he kept moving so darn much!!! :sad: He has been a great help with starting my tank, but anyways, his name is Gary, or how I also knew him by is the Aquaden.
If your out there man shoot me a pm! Hopefully you havent moved out of Ohio yet cuz you/he had some sick corals
JB aka (P. Jibles)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new