Looking for Benthic Ctenophores

CtenophoreLover

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am a student in the USA studying Genetics and I have been beginning a collection of various specimen only tanks for a project I am doing on specific cnidarians, ctenophores and poriferans, among other animals.


20250628_195450_06B94972-7461-414C-971B-AD222F0CEFAF.png


20250628_195450_D812FBFC-1D66-4EBF-A0EF-D67D8A76CE53.png


20250628_195450_4C240C48-5CC5-4462-B205-5AAFE7EADBC7.png


I have been made aware they can be found as uncommon hitchhikers on sarcophyton leather coral and other anthozoans.

If anyone you have ever encountered then and can give any advice or currently have them and are willing to sell them to me please do let me know, thank you so much!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new