Looking for Bob :)

spacedcowboy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
96
Reaction score
108
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I used to get Bob to deliver NSW in the Bay Area, CA. I've lost his contact details, can't find him online, and was wondering if anyone here who knows his (or some other NSW supplier in the area) details could PM/Reply :)
 
I am Bobs Medulla Oblongotta
Haha Jk had to
Here's a free bumb though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new