Looking for coral frags in Cincinnati

reef tank 2.0

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
760
Reaction score
323
Location
Cincinnati
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have coral frags for sale in the Cincinnati area? Maybe some colorful zoa's?
Not looking for anything high end, 1-2 heads at most. something to start with. I don't have any corals yet, so this will be a test run
I'm not interested in shipping. Prefer to pick up locally.
if you'd prefer, you can PM me.

Shawn
 
Hi Shawn! Idk if you’ve looked at any local LFS here in Cincy yet, but give aquarium artisan a look, they are super friendly and knowledgeable there and have a bunch of Zia’s and softies right now! I was just there today!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new