Looking For Drop-Off Aquarium

Slayvoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really interested in creating a drop-off saltwater aquarium. I think the Artfully Acryllic 35 gallon drop off is perfect. But that price tag...I get that it is made with the finest equipment, but I cannot justify that price on a 35g tank. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced drop-off tanks that are roughly the same size? The closest I can find is a 20 gallon which I think is too small for what I want to do.

Thanks!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmmm...maybe check with some acrylic (or glass) custom builders. I'm not sure where else to look.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really interested in creating a drop-off saltwater aquarium. I think the Artfully Acryllic 35 gallon drop off is perfect. But that price tag...I get that it is made with the finest equipment, but I cannot justify that price on a 35g tank. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced drop-off tanks that are roughly the same size? The closest I can find is a 20 gallon which I think is too small for what I want to do.

Thanks!
https://premiumaquatics.com/products/reef-crest-drop-allinone-35-gallon-acrylic-aquarium.html

OP
OP
Slayvoff

Slayvoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back