Looking for egg crate plug locks

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,352
Reaction score
21,226
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Before I go start trying to recreate something I've saw, I figured I'd ask here first. Has anyone designed a lock for egg crate that holds frag plugs in place? I know there's some available on the commercial market, however I'd prefer print my own if possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new