Looking for exact ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter MDeVito
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MDeVito

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
104
Location
Boston, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this SPS drag for 10. Growing rather quickly. Seems to like lower to moderate flow. Ideas on exact name?

image.png


image.jpeg
 
I can't tell the color but if it's purple or pink I would say stylophora. Green stylophora grows less branches and more blunt "cat paw" like.
 
Green Seriatopora Guttatus

greenbird.jpg

Green Stylophora Pistillata

greenstylo.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new