Looking for Fiji Cube Rep/Seller

  • Thread starter Thread starter izzyishh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

izzyishh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
542
Reaction score
385
Location
Dallas TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the tittle says I am looking for a fiji cube rep since there is no number to call them directly only an email that they do not look at .......... They have a peninsula drop off tank I am looking to get custom.
 
Like the tittle says I am looking for a fiji cube rep since there is no number to call them directly only an email that they do not look at .......... They have a peninsula drop off tank I am looking to get custom.
The owner is pretty responsive via Facebook messenger.
 
One of my LFSs stocks Fiji Cube. Maybe give them a call and they might be able to connect you with Will at Fiji Cube? With FC being located here in MSP, there is a chance.

New Wave Aquaria
(763) 710-9386
 
Last time I spoke with Fiji cube they were not making custom tanks or anything else custom for that matter. Hopefully things have changed but I doubt it
 
Why not go right to them:
If you are not getting a reply maybe they are busy at Christmas or maybe the email is not getting through or geing to spam.

I think BRS caries them now too.


https://www.fijicube.com/

I've emailed them twice and got an auto reply. Hit them up thru messenger on fb and even found a lfs in Wisconsin near them to get a quote for a custom drop.off that they clearly have on the website as an option an nothing. As of now they are a crap company
I'm not going with a company who.cant reply to a simple email.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new